Revenge of the Sith
Think you know Star Wars?
Here's your chance to show the world. Answers below.
1. What was director George Lucas' passion in life before he turned to filmmaking?
2. How many Oscars did the original Star Wars win?
3. Star Wars Episode Two:Attack of the Clones was shot on the same stages aswhat other Ewan McGregor film?
4. Which Cheers star appeared in The Empire Strikes Back?
5. How old is Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode One:ThePhantom Menace?
6. What film did George Lucas make immediately before the firstStar Wars movie?
7. What happened to Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) after the filming of Star Wars?
8. What is Princess Leia's full name?
9. Where did Luke Skywalker burn the armor of Darth Vader?
10. Several actors were considered for the role of Han Solo, laterplayed by Harrison Ford? Name one of them.
11. How did Han Solo come into possession of the Millennium Falcon?
12. What clothes did Chewbacca wear?
13. Which famous scientist was the inspirationfor creature designer Stuart Freeborn when it came tocreating Yoda's eyes?
14. What Raymond Chandler novel did the writer of Empire Strikes Back co-script?
15. What Colorado kid played a big role in The Phantom Menace?
SCORING: 15: The Force is strong in you, Jedi 10-14: You are a Jedi candidate 5-9: Jar Jar Binks knows more than you 0-4: You better hope someone has a force field to protect you
1. Race car driving • 2. 7 (Art direction, costume design, film editing, original score, sound, visual effects, special achievement award for the creation of alien and robot voices • 3. Moulin Rouge was shot there. • 4. Cliffie! John Ratzenberger was a rebel base commander. • 5.9 • 6. American Grafitti (1973) • 7. He was involved in a car accident and had to undergo extensive reconstructive facial surgery for The Empire Strikes Back. • 8. Princess Leia Organa • 9. The forest moon of Endor • 10. Christopher Walken and Nick Nolte were both considered. • 11. Solo won the Millennium Falcon from a young gambler named Lando Calrissian in a sabacc game. • 12. Chewie is covered with fur,so no clothes are needed.But he did sport a bandoleer that carried ammunition and a tool pouch for repairs on the Millennium Falcon. • 13. Albert Einstein • 14. The Long Goodbye • 15. Jake Lloyd played Anakin Skywalker in Phantom Menace. He hailed from Fort Collins.