Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A funny story I read the other day.........

For all of you who occasionally have a really bad day when you just need to take it out on someone!!! Don’t take that bad day out on someone you know, take it out on someone you DON’T know!!!

Now get this. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had to make. I found the number and dialled it, a man answered nicely saying, "Hello?" I said, politely, "Could I please speak to Sally Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me! I couldn’t believe that anyone could be that rude. I tracked down Sally’s correct number and called her. She had transposed the last two digits incorrectly. After I hung up with Sally, I spotted the wrong number still lying there on my desk. I decided to call it again. When the same person once more answered, I yelled, "You’re a wanker !" and hung up. Next to his phone number I wrote the word ‘Wanker" and put it in the draw of my desk.

Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills, or had a really bad day, I’d call him up. He would answer and I would yell, "You’re a wanker". It would always cheer me up. Later in the year Telecom introduced caller ID.

This was a disappointment to me, probably I would have to stop calling the wanker. Then one day I had an idea. I dialled his number, then heard his voice. "Hello", he said. I made up a name and said, ‘Hi, this is the sales office of Telecom and I am calling to see if you are familiar with our caller ID programme." He said, "No" and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That’s because you’re a wanker!" The reason why I have related this story is to show you that if there’s anything really bothering you, you can do something about it. Just dial 823 4863 and yell out, "Wanker". You’ll feel better.

But please keep reading because it gets better. Some time later I was trying to find a parking spot in Westfield and an old lady at the shopping centre was really taking her time in pulling out of the parking space. I didn’t think that she was ever going to leave. Finally her car began to move and she started to back out, very slowly. I backed up to give her more room. Great, I thought, she’s finally leaving. All of a sudden this black BMW came flying up the parking aisle in the wrong direction and pulls into her space. I called out, "You can’t do that. I was here first." The man climbed out of his BMW and raised one finger in my direction and walked towards the shopping centre as if he had never heard me. I thought to myself, this bloke’s a wanker, there certainly are a lot of wankers in Sydney. I noticed he had a "For Sale" sign in the rear window of his car. I wrote down the number. Then I hunted for another place to park.

A couple of days later, I’m sitting at my desk. I had just got off the phone after calling 823 4863 and yelling, "Wanker." I noticed the phone number of the owner of the BMW lying on my desk and I thought I’d better call this bloke, too. After a couple of rings someone answered the phone and said, "Hello." and I said, "are you the owner of the black BMW for sale?’ "Yes, I am." came the reply. "Can you tell me where I can see it?" "Yes, I live at 26 Meadow Road, Turramurra. It’s a white house and the car’s parked right in the drive." "What’s your name?" I asked. ‘‘My name is Don Hansen. "When is a good time to catch you, Don?" "I’m at home in the evenings." "Listen, Don. Can I tell you something?" "Yes." "Don, you’re a wanker"I said, and I slammed down the phone.

After I hung up I added Don Hansen’s number to my speed dialler. For a while things seemed to be going better for me. Now when I had a problem I had two numbers to call. Just to be safe and to make sure that they were not able to trace me I mainly used the public phone just outside. But after a few weeks of calling the wankers it just wasn’t as enjoyable as it used to be. I gave this problem some serious thought and came up with a new solution.

Firstly I called wanker number one and yelled, "Wanker," but didn’t Hang up. The wanker said, "Are you still there?" "Yes", I said. "Stop calling me," he said. I said, "No." "What’s your name?" "Don Hansen,?? I said "Where do you live?" "26, Meadow Rd. Turramurra. Its a white house and my BMW is in the drive."
"I’m coming right over now. You’d better start saying your prayers." "Yeah, like I’m really scared, wanker !" and I hung up.

Then I called wanker number two. "Hello," he answered I said "Hello wanker." He said, "If I ever find out who you are "You’ll what?" "I’ll punch your face in. "Well, here’s your chance, I’m coming right over now, wanker." And I hung up.

Then I picked up the phone and called the Hornsby Police. I told them I was at 26 Meadow Rd, Turramurra, and I was going to kill my gay lover as soon as I got home. Another quick call to Channel 9 about the gang war going on down Meadow Rd.. After that I climbed into my car and headed over to Meadow Road to watch the whole thing. Glorious! Watching two wankers beating the daylights out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter and all with full TV coverage was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

14 Comments:

Blogger david said...

well, that is brilliant. I would be too scared to do that myself. hahaha.

February 22, 2005 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, christian louboutin uk, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, gucci handbags, nike outlet, nike air max, coach outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet store, burberry handbags, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, coach outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, replica watches, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, coach purses, kate spade, true religion outlet, nike free, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, nike air max

July 30, 2015 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, guess pas cher, longchamp pas cher, air max, new balance, michael kors, vans pas cher, mulberry uk, hollister uk, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet, north face uk, hogan outlet, jordan pas cher, louboutin pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike free run, true religion outlet, north face, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, nike tn, nike blazer pas cher, nike free uk, nike air max uk, converse pas cher, ray ban pas cher, timberland pas cher, polo lacoste, oakley pas cher, ray ban uk, sac hermes

July 30, 2015 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

giuseppe zanotti outlet, hollister, lululemon, nike roshe run, longchamp uk, wedding dresses, timberland boots, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, iphone 6 cases, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, vans outlet, baseball bats, mcm handbags, celine handbags, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, asics running shoes, herve leger, oakley, ghd hair, chi flat iron, hollister clothing, new balance shoes, mac cosmetics, insanity workout, valentino shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, nike trainers uk, reebok outlet, ferragamo shoes, instyler, north face outlet, nike roshe run uk, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, beats by dre, mont blanc pens, nike huaraches

July 30, 2015 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, supra shoes, swarovski, pandora charms, montre pas cher, louboutin, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, converse outlet, pandora uk, converse, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, hollister, wedding dresses, ugg uk, thomas sabo, links of london, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, lancel, replica watches, swarovski crystal, gucci, coach outlet, ugg, ralph lauren, pandora jewelry, uggs outlet, nike air max, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, marc jacobs, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, vans, ugg boots, karen millen uk, hollister, toms shoes

July 30, 2015 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Rudolf suwiko said...

Catering Jakarta Konsultan Pajak Jasa Pemasaran Rental Mobil Video Editing Jasa Konsultan Pajak Sewa Mobil Jakarta http://birojasa.xyz Jasa Pemasaran Online Snack Box http://jasatraining.xyz Jasa Akuntansi Promosi Bisnis Online http://kursusonline.xyz Rental Mobil Jakarta Jasa Konsultasi Pemasaran Paket Pernikahan Jasa Video Shooting Catering Jakarta Konsultan Pajak Jasa Pemasaran Rental Mobil Video Editing Jasa Konsultan Pajak Sewa Mobil Jakarta http://birojasa.xyz Jasa Pemasaran Online Snack Box http://jasatraining.xyz Jasa Akuntansi Promosi Bisnis Online http://kursusonline.xyz Rental Mobil Jakarta Jasa Konsultasi Pemasaran Paket Pernikahan Jasa Video Shooting

December 30, 2015 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Lexie riezky said...

Catering Jakarta Rental Mobil Jakarta Rumah Dijual Alam Sutera theregenerationroadmap.info Jasa Pemasaran Jasa Pemasaran jual apartemen tangerang Little Forum Rumah Alam Sutera Kursus Online http://jasatraining.xyz Jasa Jual Beli biro jasa perijinan jasa bangun rumah jual rumah tangerang gading serpong grosi baju korea Jasa Akuntansi jasa kontraktor Promosi Bisnis Online http://birojasa.xyz jasa desain furniture Jasa Desain Interior jual apartemen bsd tangerang Jasa Pemasaran Online Konsultan Pajak Jasa Catering Jasa Video Shooting Catering Jakarta Rental Mobil Jakarta Rumah Dijual Alam Sutera theregenerationroadmap.info theregenerationroadmap.info Jasa Pemasaran jual apartemen tangerang Little Forum Rumah Alam Sutera

January 3, 2016 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Murray butar said...

Harga Paving Tembok Koleksi Tas Terbaru Desain Rumah Gratis Jual Rumah Alam Sutera Pemutih Kulit Khusu Tas Fashion Rumah Dijual Di Ser Grosir Tas Import Jual Krim Pemutih Grosir Baju Korea Harga Kanopi Minimalis Baju Branded Murah Rumah Dijual Bsd Pemutih Kulit Jual Baju Korea Perumahan Gading Serpong Harga Pipa Besi Baju Korea Jual Beli Rumah Di

January 4, 2016 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Vicente wiko said...

Rumah Dikontrakan Pintu Besi Garasi Harga Pasir Silika Pabrik Paving Block Arsitektur Rumah Sederhana Rumah Bsd Harga Rumah Nusa Loka Toko Grosir Online Rumah Dijual Nusa Loka Rumah Bsd Dijual Mu Harga Hebel Harga Rumah Murah D Rumah Di Jual Di Al Kosmetik Buat Wajah Taman Minimalis Batu Alam Gambar Genteng Cara Membuat Batako Harga Tas Murah Instalasi Listrik Rumah Tangga Interior Apartemen

January 7, 2016 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger John said...

ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
ray ban sunglasses
prada bags
canada gooses outlet
michael kors bags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
louis vuitton outlet
cartier watches
air jordans
nike air max
adidas originals
louis vuitton
michael kors uk
ugg outlet
nike air force 1
longchamp bags
michael kors handbags
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet
asics shoes
michael kors outlet
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton handbags
hollister clothing
coach factorty outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
true religion
instyler curling iron
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
2016329yuan yuan

March 28, 2016 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Hua Cai said...

ray ban outlet
mbt shoes outlet
michael kors outlet
futbol baratas
thomas sabo outlet
swarovski outlet
true religion jeans outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
nike air force 1
michael kors factory store
toms outlet
kobe shoes
nba jerseys
lebron shoes
michael kors wallet sale
michael kors uk
christian louboutin shoes
true religion canada
michael kors uk
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hermes belt for sale
nfl jerseys wholesale
links of london
beats by dre
michael kors handbags clearance
jordan shoes
adidas outlet
hermes outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
adidas trainers
prada outlet online
michael kors online outlet
louis vuitton handbags
20160409caihuali

April 8, 2016 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Vicente wiko said...

bintaro perumahan bintaro sektor 1 bintaro sektor 4 bintaro sektor 9 bintaro tangerang cari rumah cari rumah bintaro cari rumah di jakarta timur cari rumah di jual cari rumah disewakan cari rumah murah di bintaro cari sewa rumah cluster darwin cluster flamboyan alam sutera cluster murah di bintaro daerah bintaro daftar harga rumah di alam sutera daftar harga rumah minimalis dijual 2 dijual rumah anggrek loka bsd

April 16, 2016 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160525
coach factory outlet
mont blanc pen
rolex watches
fit flops
timberlands
nike outlet store
coach outlet
juicy couture
cheap jordan shoes
jordan 3s
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet online
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
supra for sale
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet clearance
michael kors outlet online
oakley outlet
oakley canada
gucci handbags
michael kors handbags
ray ban outlet
michael kors
nike sb dunks
kobe 8
nike running shoes for men
burberry outlet
coach outlet store
adidas superstar
air jordan shoes
lebron james shoes 13
nike trainers women
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet online

May 25, 2016 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger 林磊 said...

20170620 leilei3915
yeezy shoes
christian louboutin shoes
nike outlet store
prada outlet stores
oakley sunglasses wholesale
prada outlet
valentino outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet online

June 19, 2017 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Lasik